Dark Legacy Gamers Gaming Community
Welcome to Dark Legacy Gamers Gaming Community
Please login into Dark Legacy Gamers website.
No account?Register now.
Support and vote for Dark Legacy Gamers Gaming Community.
Please be active.

Thank you
Welcome to Dark Legacy Gamers Gaming Community
Please login into Dark Legacy Gamers website.
No account?Register now.
Support and vote for Dark Legacy Gamers Gaming Community.
Please be active.

Thank you
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms

Go down 
+3
Shura
Ulquiorra
Sora
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora

Sora

Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms Empty
PostSubject: Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms   Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 11:47 pm

im trying my best he is thinking about it
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra
DLG Noob

Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms   Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:57 am

lol gl Razz
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms   Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:19 am

Good Luck. Hope he can join. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
CreativeAutumn
Game Master
CreativeAutumn

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms   Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:05 am

Yea we rly need dev's.
Back to top Go down
https://darklegacygamers.forumotion.com
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms   Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:30 am

Yes. We need much developers now.
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms   Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:51 am

Well hopefully you got me,Kelly,and JLedge Wink
Back to top Go down
Sora

Sora

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms   Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:19 pm

Yahoo! ID & Email address:legacy.dark@rocketmail.com
Birthday13 April 1990
1. Security QuestionWhere did you spend your honeymoon?
My AnswerAt DarkLegacy GunZ
2. Security QuestionWhat is the name of your favorite book?
My AnswerNew server

password is either dlggamers 6 or 9 or 2
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms   Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:40 pm

O.o ?!
Back to top Go down
iTunes
Game Master
iTunes

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms   Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:25 pm

Sora i have a Feeling that ur Probably JLogez Something like that because what does Combat Arms have to do with Anything?????

Yeah? Sora

and if your Friend don't want to Join then just leave it alone maybe if you Donate you will be a VIP or Donater Member....

VIP Actually Help Host Events i think they Test it..... with the who ever Hoster.
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms   Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:00 am

Sora's friend? O.O
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Game Master
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms   Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 4:53 pm

yes i know combat Arms is a good Game but its not fun when someone scams ur account for good.
Back to top Go down
https://darklegacygamers.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewpr
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms   Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 4:42 am

Lol. Ok.. xD
Back to top Go down
iTunes
Game Master
iTunes

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms   Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:22 pm

Serously i think Sora is Jl HER fRIEND SHE Claims
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms   Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 2:16 pm

What are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Heroic
DLG Pro Member
Heroic

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms   Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:32 pm

I play combat arms.. its fun ;D
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms   Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 4:37 am

Ok... ?1q o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms   Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms Empty

Back to top Go down

Im trying to get my friend JLedge he is a developer to join but he loves combat arms
Page 1 of 1