Dark Legacy Gamers Gaming Community
Welcome to Dark Legacy Gamers Gaming Community
Please login into Dark Legacy Gamers website.
No account?Register now.
Support and vote for Dark Legacy Gamers Gaming Community.
Please be active.

Thank you
Welcome to Dark Legacy Gamers Gaming Community
Please login into Dark Legacy Gamers website.
No account?Register now.
Support and vote for Dark Legacy Gamers Gaming Community.
Please be active.

Thank you
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean

Go down 
+5
䊚䘱䫦乳
Kyuu
Shura
Heroic
iTunes
9 posters
AuthorMessage
iTunes
Game Master
iTunes

ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean Empty
PostSubject: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:21 am

iirght Guys listen this isn't to be mean imcool he is just alittle kid he's not doing anything he don't even know what GM Stands for man i was a coder and this other person wouldn't help me code an Anti Hack Trust me i had to code it BY MY Self it wasn't fun at all so then i quited from being a coder and now i must stay GM no more coding for me. anyway i got some one to Replace imcool place she's my Girlfriend in FatalGunz so i am bring her here plus as you can see i am getting more and more users to Join this wonderful server.

i am HOSHI you all are gonna find me Changing my name often

my GF Name is Isabella

Last edited by iTunes on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heroic
DLG Pro Member
Heroic

ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean Empty
PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:34 pm

imcool has to come on ofen or hes just gonna get fired ;D
Back to top Go down
iTunes
Game Master
iTunes

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:47 pm

ty for understanding my Thread
Back to top Go down
Heroic
DLG Pro Member
Heroic

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:53 pm

np ;D
Back to top Go down
iTunes
Game Master
iTunes

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 3:59 pm

Heroic u rock
Back to top Go down
Heroic
DLG Pro Member
Heroic

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:45 pm

yes i do ;D
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:44 am

Kk, I see Hoshi.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Kyuu
Game Master
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:52 pm

yea he dont come on alot
Back to top Go down
https://darklegacygamers.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewpr
䊚䘱䫦乳
DLG Noob

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:23 am

can i take the place wanted to be gm if i can Wink
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:18 am

Wrong section again and ask admins if you wanna to be a Gm, Lol. I knew almost everybody wanna to be a Gm. Gm rocks!
Back to top Go down
Lightkeiz
DLG Noob
Lightkeiz

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:38 am

admin is better .. agree?
Back to top Go down
http://darklegacygamers.kuchinglive.com
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:36 am

So??....<.<
Back to top Go down
Heroic
DLG Pro Member
Heroic

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:35 pm

admin is better, but im more like a mod type tho
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:52 am

Of course admin is better. But I don't really care about rank. I just like my own color. Cyan <3
Back to top Go down
Lightkeiz
DLG Noob
Lightkeiz

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:06 am

i can see that u like that colour very much , cause it match ur picture , lol
Back to top Go down
http://darklegacygamers.kuchinglive.com
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:10 am

Yeah. LightKeiz understand what I said. Good. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ryswick
DLG Noob
Ryswick

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:30 pm

LOL!! i agree with darkiez ADMINS OWN U ALL!!! §§§§§♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra
DLG Noob

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:59 pm

isabella.. her irl name or online name?

Because I remember the isabella from fgunz and I've heard that she's been to some several servers now.
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:30 am

babanid wrote:
LOL!! i agree with darkiez ADMINS OWN U ALL!!! §§§§§♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

So??? <.< DarKeiz is owner as you know. He can do anything to the server.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra
DLG Noob

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:33 am

I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:18 am

Just forget it.. :3
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra
DLG Noob

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:17 pm

Some of the posts I read seemed off topic Razz
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:16 am

Yeah...
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra
DLG Noob

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:11 pm

So this imcool person is really inactive, just remove him and get on with our server? O.o
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:54 am

Um...I think that we should not remove him. Just let him to be inactive. Because we also need more members to this server.
The important thing is the client release. <.<
Back to top Go down
CreativeAutumn
Game Master
CreativeAutumn

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 9:07 am

Who is imcool? o.o
Back to top Go down
https://darklegacygamers.forumotion.com
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 11:01 am

One guy who is Gm too.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra
DLG Noob

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:43 pm

Shura wrote:
Um...I think that we should not remove him. Just let him to be inactive. Because we also need more members to this server.
Well if he is inactive to begin with, 1 less person would not make a difference, especially if they were here previously and now inactive.

If he / she comes back and want's his position back, he can ask the owner and bettter have a good excuse to why he left without posting a thread on his leaving (unless he did already)!
Back to top Go down
Heroic
DLG Pro Member
Heroic

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 10:10 pm

idgaf if he comes up wit a reason why he wasnt on, he should just be fired and put to a member if he cant get on 5 times a week... he has like 10 posts thats not good enough, he should be fired big time
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:24 am

Ulquiorra wrote:
Shura wrote:
Well if he is inactive to begin with, 1 less person would not make a difference, especially if they were here previously and now inactive.

If he / she comes back and want's his position back, he can ask the owner and bettter have a good excuse to why he left without posting a thread on his leaving (unless he did already)!

Hm.. I think It's better if DarKeiz put him to be a member. :3
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra
DLG Noob

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:37 am

yup yup, my point exactly, just remove him, if he left no reason to why he left, then it's his fault.

Like a reason could have been, he was in hospital for months or weeks or whatever. but he didn't post anything, so not our problem.
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:46 am

Ok... Let DarKeiz think.
Back to top Go down
Heroic
DLG Pro Member
Heroic

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:25 am

i kno he has to choose... were just saying wat we think. thats all were doing
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:56 am

Yhea. I know and I understand. But I just said let DarKeiz think about this. -.-
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra
DLG Noob

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:18 am

should maybe lock thread then Surprised
Back to top Go down
Heroic
DLG Pro Member
Heroic

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:38 am

ok fine.. i will but he should be fired (Gyuu)
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:34 am

Lol. Ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean   ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean Empty

Back to top Go down

ok imcool you are not Doing anything to Surport Us you Should be Fired Man Not to be mean
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Legacy Gamers Gaming Community :: Dark Legacy Gamers :: General Discussion-
Jump to: