Dark Legacy Gamers Gaming Community
Welcome to Dark Legacy Gamers Gaming Community
Please login into Dark Legacy Gamers website.
No account?Register now.
Support and vote for Dark Legacy Gamers Gaming Community.
Please be active.

Thank you
Welcome to Dark Legacy Gamers Gaming Community
Please login into Dark Legacy Gamers website.
No account?Register now.
Support and vote for Dark Legacy Gamers Gaming Community.
Please be active.

Thank you
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application

Go down 
+3
iTunes
Heroic
Ulquiorra
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulquiorra
DLG Noob

Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application Empty
PostSubject: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:33 pm

Name :
Reece Hunter Mathew Dizon

E-Mail :
FraccionDelCuarto@gmail.com
My AIM sn is - Wth Its You

USA

What Spot is ur Application is :
GameMaster / Administrator

Why You Should be Hired :
I should be hired because I am hardworking, trustworthy, and I am friendly. I like playing GunZ, it's a fun and competitive game. I've played GunZ for about 5 years. I am active on both in game and on the forums. I do my best to carry out orders. I just want to say that I'm a nice guy and I would make a great addition to the staff. I can manage in-game activity as well as forum activity. I am well aware of, of how a Game Master should act in game, and the actions that should be taken upon everything. As I am active in game and forums, there will always be an influence in game for the players and I will also try my best to keep the forum organized and free from senseless topis and posts such as: spams, ego, flame, disrespect, and other futile information. A server requires stability and equilibrium, that which I can bring forth. GM's are the role models and guidance for the players in game. Their actions reflect upon the server and it is their duty to manage in game activity with respect and care.

I am applying for this job because I believe I can help out a lot. I don't tolerate rule breakers such as hackers and swappers. And I have no tolerance for those who do not show respect to their staff. I know GunZ pretty well. I've been playing it for a few years. And I know almost everything about it. I can help out the server both in game and on the forums. I'm very active as well, which I believe can make me a good candidate for the Game Master position. I have great potential for helping people out and being a great role model for players in game. I believe that game play for players should be fair and stable. So that no one, like hackers or cheaters can come into the server and foul the server with their unacceptable methods of game play.

Language Spoken:
I speak English fluently. I can speak some Spanish. Program wise, I speak some C#.

Previous Experience:
I was a GM at Freestylers Crew Gunz for about 4-5 months. And I was a Developer before I was a GM there, for about 3-4 months. I can handle the GMCP pretty well since I am familiar with it. I know that each server GMCP is different, but they still have the same functions. I know all the GM commands for in game. I have also created several forums with forumotion, so I can help moderate the forums. At FGunz, I have been staff there for about 8 months. I know my way around in game and on forumotion forums.

I was also a GameMaster at UnHoly Gunz. But unfortunately the owner quit on the client and is getting quite lazy to continue his work any longer. Also at UnHoly Gunz I helped create the forums. And I also created the donation page for them. We had long discussions about the donations and the in game items. So I was not yet completed with the donation page. I'm sorry the link doesn't work anymore because it was a .tk and the use of the name is expired.

And I was also an Administrator at Comedy Gamerz. I was there for the first and second month when it was created. But I had to leave because the server was on the verge of disruption. Ironically the following month, they got back on their feet, but right now, the owner is quitting on it. You may ask him as well, I performed my duties without hesitation and at best quality.

Proof of any Work :
I only have a picture of FGunZ, although the others were lost or deleted, sorry. My computer has been rebooted several times so I lost files.
https://2img.net/h/i172.photobucket.com/albums/w16/mongryong/Gunz034.jpg

Anything that You want to say :
Well I am a 16 year old Filipino male. I live in SF, California and I attend Raoul Wallenberg Traditional High School. I am a Junior there and I am taking only 1 AP class which gives me hell. I am a respectable person. I would consider myself a trustworthy friend. I'm kind, funny at times, and I am very strict when it comes to hackers, exploiters, and cheaters, in general. I'm very easy to get a long. I am mature. We all are in our own ways, but I don't go out and ego and flame on random people. I enjoy playing Gunz. It's a fun third person shooter interactive game. It's great to find some online friends and test your skill against hundreds of people. It's an FPS everyone should be able to enjoy. If you're having problems in game or with technical problems with, I'll try my best to help you resolve it.

I am learning C#. I like WFA's so therefore I will stick to them. The current version I am using is MS VSCSEE 2008. You could say I have some moderate coding experience. I've release several applications at Gzn and GZp, if you have seen it posted by pilipinoboy or pilipino93, that is me. The most recent project I've worked on and released was a hack extractor I made for MOP. MOP is a hacking group hacking several Ijji games. I created this application a few days ago and I am awaiting feed back from the head manager there. You can download the executable here:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/smh7u8 If you want, I could try to provide the source code. The executable targets the Ijji folder. If you don't have Ijji on your system create these directories to get it to work properly: C:\ijji\ENGLISH\Gunz\GameGuard. As of now, I cannot provide the source code. I reboot my computer and I lost all my source code projects.

C# is somewhat challenging for me, but I do try to find new lines of code to test out. I have fun working with this program and the desired results are worth the work. Overall, I'd like to say I'm a good guy. I'm a great Gunz player and I am well experienced with forums and in-game. I know forumotion forums quite well but vBulletin is quite too advanced for me. I'll make a great addition to the DLG staff and I'll do my best to help the community strive to the top.

Koreans:Slots Full~ Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Ulquiorra on Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heroic
DLG Pro Member
Heroic

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:33 pm

why does everyone apply for gm.. if they get accepted.. why cant i apply then =O xddd
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra
DLG Noob

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:17 pm

oh I don't know =[

I would apply for Dev if my coding skills were any greater.
Back to top Go down
Heroic
DLG Pro Member
Heroic

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:08 pm

xd im not any good at dev
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra
DLG Noob

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:02 pm

lol same =]

i first made dev with a few ms dos bats but they were simple, but now a days, I forgot most my batch coding =[
Back to top Go down
iTunes
Game Master
iTunes

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:40 pm

i been deveplor for 6 GunZ i am so Beast at Coding Hmm very Good Details you might be accepted because of your Honest and the way you Worded everything Good Job i will be looking Forward and Watching this
Back to top Go down
Heroic
DLG Pro Member
Heroic

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:55 pm

if ur so good become one o.o
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Game Master
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:58 pm

Auto Den. GM spots closed
Back to top Go down
https://darklegacygamers.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewpr
iTunes
Game Master
iTunes

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:36 pm

i will actually Leave this one up Great Job i was gonna end up closing it but i really Enjoy this one i will Make a Notice to all user's that this GM Spots are Full Right now so we don't need anyone....
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra
DLG Noob

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:06 pm

thanks. Well if you spots open, hope you will consider me =]
Back to top Go down
CreativeAutumn
Game Master
CreativeAutumn

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 5:45 am

Spots are full for now if their will be open maybe u will be accepted Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://darklegacygamers.forumotion.com
Ulquiorra
DLG Noob

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:03 pm

lol I know, thanks thanks
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:45 am

A Mod and a Dev are only apply only this time.
And If you know how to make weapons and awesome in Blender, then you can be a dev. And if you can't do weapons or something, then just be a mod.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
iTunes
Game Master
iTunes

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:27 pm

Shura i agree with you but my Girlfriend is Gonna Apply for Something LegacyScape Admin or LegacyScape Mod you know ther eis Spots open for those right Shura you SHould make a Post Saying that LegacyScape Open Spots Admin and Mod
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:57 am

Who is your girlfriend? O.o
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra
DLG Noob

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:07 pm

lol alright, I'll think about it! =]
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:38 am

...Come on say.. Who is your girlfriend? Dx
Back to top Go down
Ryswick
DLG Noob
Ryswick

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:12 pm

Good Luck!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 1:44 pm

o.O Good luck for what?
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Game Master
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:18 am

iTunes if ur so good a Dev become one. we got to much GM's anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://darklegacygamers.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewpr
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:24 am

Yeah... O.o
Back to top Go down
iTunes
Game Master
iTunes

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:56 pm

Here Name is Yulia Gosh

if you want to know so bad
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:12 am

Who is her? o.o
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra
DLG Noob

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:58 pm

what lol I'm back Razz
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:50 am

Wb Ulquiorra.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra
DLG Noob

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:15 am

thanks, it is quite quiet here =[
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:20 pm

Wut... What are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra
DLG Noob

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:08 pm

Not a lot of people posting here still like when I first came here :'(
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:37 am

:/ ...
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra
DLG Noob

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:28 pm

lol spammy post Razz

but yeah, you're like the only ACTIVE person I see here so far which is nice ^^
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:31 am

Me? Or who? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CreativeAutumn
Game Master
CreativeAutumn

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:41 am

You lol he is talking about you -.-...
Back to top Go down
https://darklegacygamers.forumotion.com
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:06 am

Ok ok... Thank You Ulquiorra. You are nice too.
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra
DLG Noob

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:56 pm

lol, yes I was talking about you. I said that the fact that you are active is nice, not that you are nice.

jkjk You are probably nice person too <3
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:31 am

Ok... Lol. Anyway Thank you Ulquiorra. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra
DLG Noob

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:34 am

hehehehe ^^

I thikn my app has been off topic for a few several posts lol
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:19 am

Lol...
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra
DLG Noob

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:17 pm

yep, stop it with your 1 word posts Razz
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:16 am

<.<
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra
DLG Noob

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 6:11 pm

pshhhhhhhhh Razz
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 3:51 am

Peace!
Back to top Go down
Ulquiorra
DLG Noob

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:58 am

peace out my hippy holmes, jkjk
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:26 am

o.o Shush now. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application   Ulquiorra's GameMaster Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1