Dark Legacy Gamers Gaming Community
Welcome to Dark Legacy Gamers Gaming Community
Please login into Dark Legacy Gamers website.
No account?Register now.
Support and vote for Dark Legacy Gamers Gaming Community.
Please be active.

Thank you
Welcome to Dark Legacy Gamers Gaming Community
Please login into Dark Legacy Gamers website.
No account?Register now.
Support and vote for Dark Legacy Gamers Gaming Community.
Please be active.

Thank you
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mrtko's Forum moderator

Go down 
+2
Shura
MrTkO
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MrTkO

Mrtko's Forum moderator Empty
PostSubject: Mrtko's Forum moderator   Mrtko's Forum moderator EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:07 am

Name :Jason dossantos

E-Mail :jasond619a@hotmail.com (i have no others)

What Spot is Ur Application is : Forum Moderator

Why You Should be Hired : Because I am not a person That likes to joke around ( i might sometimes) but i take things serious and i have previous experience with several servers.

Language Spoken : English, Spanish

Previous Experience :I have previous experience with helping friends on different thing and i was once a dev (and helping with custom weapons and stuff, one of your former moderators nid (babanid) is one of my best friends in life so he was the one who showed me this server

Proof of any Work :N/A I Will Try To get you guys some but for now i have none

Anything that You want to say :I will Hope Dark Legacy Gamers Becomes a Major Succes ( go Dark Leagcy Gamers!!!!!!!!) Mrtko's Forum moderator Legacy10

If you guys ever need help with any weapons i will work on some with web blender

I WILL NOT APPLY NOW I WILL GAIN RESPECT AND SO YOU GUYS TO NO ME CLOSE THREAD PLZ

Autumn:Not Accepted Rolling Eyes .

iTunes: Do not Be Mean Give him 1Day to Edit the Post Cmon Guys........

Last edited by MrTkO on Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:57 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : mistakes again =])
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: Mrtko's Forum moderator   Mrtko's Forum moderator EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:24 am

More information please. And this is locked. You have to follow the rules. Only dev is avaible for job. Gm and mods aren't avaible. So you have to wait more time. And you must be activity, helper and friendly. And you have stay and enjoy here much time, so we all know who are you.. etc..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
iTunes
Game Master
iTunes

PostSubject: Re: Mrtko's Forum moderator   Mrtko's Forum moderator EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 1:58 pm

One you GM's Need to Chill Give users at Least 1day to Edit there Applications it's like you Just Reject Any Invites that are Applying Make them Fix it and then they will Learn from there Mistakes you don't have to Say Mean Stuff....

Know what i mean Give tem 1-2Days to Fix there Apply nd if they don't then Delete it or Lock the Thread.
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: Mrtko's Forum moderator   Mrtko's Forum moderator EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:13 am

Yeah...
Back to top Go down
Kyuu
Game Master
Kyuu

PostSubject: Re: Mrtko's Forum moderator   Mrtko's Forum moderator EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:32 am

i reject the first time i see it because spots are full. jeez. learn to know how to be a staff or dont learn at all.
u want to have all staff members in game and no members? that means no events, no chance of members helping the server, no server at all probably.

Last edited by Kyuu on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://darklegacygamers.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewpr
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: Mrtko's Forum moderator   Mrtko's Forum moderator EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:40 am

I agree.
Back to top Go down
iTunes
Game Master
iTunes

PostSubject: Re: Mrtko's Forum moderator   Mrtko's Forum moderator EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:41 am

Kyuu Listen i am a Expert and your Trying to tell me Wrong i been Gm atleast 4 Times and Dev 3 Times it's "EASY" you need to read a Manual because your just talking random shit that doesn't even Make Sense at all One..................

1,Give Userss a Chance to Re-Fix Apply

2,And Be Nice Kyuu GodDammit

3, Don't be Selfish

4,This is a Game No point in Arguing
Back to top Go down
MrTkO

PostSubject: Very Scerwed up   Mrtko's Forum moderator EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:21 pm

Not to be mean or anything go to my introduction look what the post SAYS : "Welcome and enjoy your stay . What post u would want Dev? Only Forum Mod and Dev are open" AimedAutumn posted to me so me i was assuming that you guys wanted me to try and make a application and you know what i did i took 35 minutes of my life doing this and you know what you guys do not even have the f**ckin (sorry for language) to at least say ok where sorry we cannot accept this because the following ___________ is wrong or is already taken but some people just want to be what they wanna be like kyuu-"i reject the first time i see it because spots are full. jeez. learn to know how to be a staff or don't learn at all.
u want to have all staff members in game and no members? that means no events, no chance of members helping the server, no server at all probably."you thing your gonna get anybody on your server with that f**ckin bullsh*t (sorry for language again)well then think again cause know one and i mean no one is gonna join with that kind of treating your members like that i have been with previous servers the previous servers (trinity,dr gunz,darkgunz) don't do bs like that they have top max respect with there members and so do the members with them. so now i am deciding it myself alone if i am even gonna play this server. this not me being a bitch but cmon what kinda of staff do that and thank you itunes for being nice now you guys just nearly killed the tone of me trying to becoming a staff like really own up to it i know its just a game i know but like "WOW"
Back to top Go down
CreativeAutumn
Game Master
CreativeAutumn

PostSubject: Re: Mrtko's Forum moderator   Mrtko's Forum moderator EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:25 pm

Well u sayd that u will do app so i posted
Back to top Go down
https://darklegacygamers.forumotion.com
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: Mrtko's Forum moderator   Mrtko's Forum moderator EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:56 am

iTunes wrote:
Kyuu Listen i am a Expert and your Trying to tell me Wrong i been Gm atleast 4 Times and Dev 3 Times it's "EASY" you need to read a Manual because your just talking random shit that doesn't even Make Sense at all One..................

1,Give Userss a Chance to Re-Fix Apply

2,And Be Nice Kyuu GodDammit

3, Don't be Selfish

4,This is a Game No point in Arguing

Stop it iTunes, no fights.

MrTkO, I know it took 35 minutes for that application. But that doesn't mean you just came to this server and be a forum moderator, not mean you can just make an application. You have to stay activity, be a helper and be a friendly. So we know that you are a truster guy or etc... Now you have to stay that what I said. :I

-Shura
Back to top Go down
MrTkO

PostSubject: Re: Mrtko's Forum moderator   Mrtko's Forum moderator EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:09 pm

Shura im sorry i just thought aimed autumn wanted me to become a mod or dev cause you guys had none that's why i did that if it weren't for aimedautmn i wouldent have applied i will wait for sometime so you guys to know me then i will try again or maybe not even try again i might just be a regular player thank you please can you close thread
Back to top Go down
Ryswick
DLG Noob
Ryswick

PostSubject: Re: Mrtko's Forum moderator   Mrtko's Forum moderator EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:39 pm

guyz please stop arguing in a app tread plz im soz but i have to close this

/CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Shura
Game Master
Shura

PostSubject: Re: Mrtko's Forum moderator   Mrtko's Forum moderator EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:06 am

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mrtko's Forum moderator   Mrtko's Forum moderator Empty

Back to top Go down

Mrtko's Forum moderator
Page 1 of 1